11 December, 2007

Chipotle 7 days a week?!


I've had Chipotle for the last 4 days, I think I'm going for a 5th tonight. Maybe a 6th and 7th are also in the works. A week straight of Chipotle, I thought I could only dream up such a grandiose idea, never actually do it.

Day 1. - Carnitas burrito with black beans, rice, sour cream, cheese and tomatillo green salsa.
Day 2. - Chicken burrito with black beans, rice, fajita veggies, sour cream, cheese and tomatillo green salsa.
Day 3. - Carnitas burrito bol with black beans, rice, sour cream, cheese and tomatillo green salsa.
Day 4. - Chicken Quesadilla with pinto beans, rice, cheese, sour cream and tomatillo green salsa on top.
Day 5. - (today) Steak burrito bol with black beans, rice, sour cream, cheese and a mix of pico de gallo & tomatillo red salsa.
Days 6 & 7 uncertain...


I can't wait.

-CP

1 comment:

le narrateur said...

You inspired me to go to Chipoltle for lunch today. Only all I'm going to have there are the delicious $3 margaritas.